Thank you for shopping at Belt Drive.
- We offer a refund within the first 30 days of your purchase, if 30 days have passed since your purchase, you will not be offered a refund of any kind.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition it was received in. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) These include any item not in its original condition, damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error, and any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Only regular-priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Late Or Missing Refunds
If you haven’t received an expected refund yet, the first step is to check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company or bank, it may take some time before your refund is processed and posted. If you’ve done all the above steps and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email
- You will be responsible for paying for your shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
All returns should be sent to:
Unit 12, Horton Court,